Position: Account Manager
Location: Athens, Greece
As an Account Manager working for Obrela Security Industries (OSI) you will be responsible for selling OSI’s products/services to potential customers, as well as maintaining business relationships with particular customers in order to ensure future sales.
- Engaging in Sales Campaigns by contacting existing and potential customers on a daily basis
- Updating OSI Customer Relationship Management system by summarizing the results of telephone calls or meetings with customers and any additional actions required, including follow-up calls
- Maintaining and improving the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service
- Finding out what information, products or services the customer requires to meet his/her needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information
- Sales activity planning, including reviewing existing customer files to identify sales opportunities
- Clearly articulate the breadth and value of the OSI’s products/services
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure service delivery meets expectations – KPI, SLA, customer service, etc. Also to contribute to the development of new products and services, based on customer feedback
- Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority
- Drafting of sales proposals from source documentation and a corporate knowledge bases to address customer requirements
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good document-writing and presentation skills
- Proficient in English & Greek, both in written & verbal communication
- Presentable, Energetic, Self-motivated and team player
As part of the interview process, candidates will be required to verbally demonstrate their knowledge and expertise in the aforementioned areas and skills.
What we Offer:
- Dynamic and respectful environment – our people are the core of our business, we value each and every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching – work with passionate people and receive both theoretical as well as hands-on training
- Career development. Expand your career internationally and work alongside knowledgeable people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon your experience and qualifications. We’re focused on rewarding efforts. Our salaries and benefits package will keep you motivated throughout your career
If you want to join the elite team of Obrela kindly forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held and treated with confidentiality.