Position: Information Security Penetration Tester
Category: Research & Assurance
Ref. Code: ISPT
Location: Athens, Greece
Job description & Position requirements
- Performing Penetration Tests (Network, System, Mobile & Application Level).
- Performing Vulnerability Assessments.
- Performing Social Engineering (client side) Exercises.
- Reviewing Application Source Code for security issues.
- Researching for new vulnerabilities, attack techniques.
- Evaluating and Designing Secure Systems & Network Architectures.
- Reviewing & Developing Technical Guidelines.
- Developing and delivering Information Security Training.
- Developing tools and scripts.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 2-3 years professional experience in a Penetration Testing role (including most of the fields described above).
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security through both academic and hands-on experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Greek and English language.
- Ability to write and deliver both technical and executive level documents and presentations.
- Knowledge of International Information Security Standards & Risk Assessment/Risk Management & Penetration Testing Methodologies.
- MSc in Information Security is highly valued.
- Penetration Testing Certifications (i.e. CREST, OSCP, OSWP) are highly valued.
As part of the interview process, candidates may be required to actually demonstrate their knowledge and expertise in the aforementioned areas
What we Offer:
- Dynamic and respectful environment – our people are the core of our business, we value each and every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching – work with passionate people and receive both theoretical as well as hands-on training
- Career development. Expand your career internationally and work alongside knowledgeable people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon your experience and qualifications. We’re focused on rewarding efforts. Our salaries and benefits package will keep you motivated throughout your career
Qualified applicants can forward their CV quoting reference code(s) to: email@example.com
All applications will be held and treated with confidentiality.