Position: Program Office Operations Officer
Ref. Code: PMOO
Location: Athens, Greece
The Program Office Operations Officer shall have A-Z responsibility over Bids/Proposals and Project/Contracts Portfolio Management, which includes a set of demanding responsibilities that span from managing and overseeing all aspects of the bidding (RFPs) process, monitor opportunities outcome, prepare legal documents (contracts, terms of agreements), over to communication – liaising with Clients/Partners, teams and activities organization, project implementation/execution planning, assigning tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management and progress monitoring in order to efficiently manage the overall corporate ‘quote-to-cash’ lifecycle.
This role offers the opportunity to develop into a leadership position. The successful candidate would:
- Develop knowledge across the full range of Obrela Security Industries services & project portfolio
- Collaborate with all teams across the company and interact with professionals at all levels
- Advance project management, written and verbal communication, and client service delivery management skills
- Cultivate leadership skills
In terms of bidding & proposals management, the Program Office Operations officer is responsible for/to:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of proposal process, including managing multiple proposals with varying levels of urgency and attending proposal strategy meetings
- Developing and maintaining content used in new business and current client requests
- Contribute to developing/improving proposal resources, processes, tools and templates
- Tracking outcomes of new business opportunities to determine sales trends
- Provide junior team members with training, guiding and reviewing of their work
In terms of project/contracts portfolio management, the Program Office Operations officer is responsible for/to:
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics and KPIs
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies and tools to expand and mature the continuous improvement capabilities of the company
- Ensure program office goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance
- Implement and manage contractual changes and interventions to ensure contracts/SLAs goals are achieved
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program/contracts status throughout their life cycle
- Provide status reporting regarding project portfolio milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Oversee and monitor project portfolios/contracts scope fulfilment and changes
- Delegate/assign tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Ensure that projects and contracts are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
Required skills and expertise
- Excellent academic background, including a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from a reputable University (preferably in disciplines such as Information Technology, Business or other relevant Engineering disciplines).
- 5+ years of proposal (RFP) writing experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of management/supervisory experience preferred
- Project management skills including strong time management, organization and problem solving capabilities
- Effective team player; ability to prioritize and work with professionals at all levels
- Detail-oriented and demonstrated analytical ability
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage a complex workload, and to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Ability to respond appropriately to client queries/issues and accurately record/report activities status
- Ability to work both as part of a team or under own initiative (without supervision)
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills in both English and Greek Language
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook
What we Offer
- Dynamic and respectful environment – our people are the core of our business, we value each and every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching – work with passionate people and receive both theoretical as well as hands-on training.
- Career development. Expand your career internationally and work alongside knowledgeable people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon your experience and qualifications. We’re focused on rewarding efforts. Our salaries and benefits package will keep you motivated throughout your career.
Qualified applicants can forward their CV quoting reference code(s) to: email@example.com
All applications will be held and treated with confidentiality.