Position: Program Office Operations Officer
Location: Athens, Greece
The Program Office Operations Officer shall have A-Z responsibility over Bids/Proposals and Project/Contracts Portfolio Management. Responsibilities span from managing and overseeing all aspects of the bidding (RFPs) process to preparation of legal documents (contracts, terms of agreements), – liaising with Clients/Partners, teams and activities organization, project implementation/execution planning, assigning tasks to internal teams and assisting with schedule management and progress monitoring so as to efficiently manage the overall corporate ‘quote-to-cash’ lifecycle.
Required skills and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology, Business or other relevant Engineering disciplines
- 5+ years of project management & RFP experience
- Effective team player; ability to prioritize and work with professionals at all levels
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage a complex workload, and to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Ability to respond appropriately to client queries/issues and accurately record/report activities status
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills in both English and Greek Language
If you want to join the elite team of Obrela kindly forward your CV to: email@example.com
All applications will be held and treated with confidentiality.