Position: Security Analyst Level 1
Category: Security Operations Center
Ref. Code: SEA
Location: Athens, Greece
The Security Analyst works as a member of the 24x7x365 MSSP Security Operations Center Team. The team operates cutting-edge SIEM technologies to mitigate potential threats, by investigating and responding to various indicators of compromise (IOC).
Job description & Position requirements
- Real-Time Event & Log monitoring and analysis using leading SIEM Technology
- Security Incidents identification and 1st-level investigation
- Escalation to Level 2 Analysts for incident response
Required Skills and Expertise
- Ability to work on a flexible, rotational 24x7x365 schedule
- Knowledge and understanding of standard & modern attack techniques on applications, systems and networks
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux and Windows infrastructures and basic network security architecture concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Greek language
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills on short timeframes
- No prior working experience with SIEM/Log Analysis is required, but it will be considered a plus.
As part of the interview process, candidates will be required to verbally demonstrate their knowledge and expertise in the aforementioned areas and skills.
What we Offer:
- Dynamic and respectful environment – our people are the core of our business, we value each and every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching – work with passionate people and receive both theoretical as well as hands-on training
- Career development. Expand your career internationally and work alongside knowledgeable people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon your experience and qualifications. We’re focused on rewarding efforts. Our salaries and benefits package will keep you motivated throughout your career
Qualified applicants can forward their CV quoting reference code(s) to: email@example.com
All applications will be held and treated with confidentiality.