Position: Security Analyst Level 1
Location: Athens, Greece
The Security Analyst works as a member of the 24x7x365 MSSP Security Operations Center Team. The team operates cutting-edge SIEM technologies to mitigate potential threats, by investigating and responding to various indicators of compromise (IOC)
Job description & Position requirements:
- Real-Time Event & Log monitoring and analysis using leading SIEM Technology
- Security Incidents identification and 1st-level investigation
- Escalation to Level 2 Analysts for incident response
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Ability to work on a flexible, rotational 24x7x365 schedule
- Knowledge and understanding of standard & modern attack techniques on applications, systems and networks
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux and Windows infrastructures and basic network security architecture concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Greek language
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills on short timeframes
- No prior working experience with SIEM/Log Analysis is required, but it will be considered a plus.
As part of the interview process, candidates will be required to verbally demonstrate their knowledge and expertise in the aforementioned areas and skills.
If you want to join the elite team of Obrela kindly forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held and treated with confidentiality.