Position: Senior Information Security Penetration Tester
Category:Research & Assurance
Ref. Code: SISPT
Location: Athens, Greece
Job description & Position requirements.
The following would constitute some of the position’s main responsibilities:
- Organizing and Coordinating Technical Vulnerability Assessments.
- Leading Black/Gray box Penetration Tests (Network, System & Application Level).
- Evaluating and Designing Systems & Network Security Architectures.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of contemporary standards, practices, procedures and methods and ensuring the Service offerings Methodology is complete and up to the latest industrial and commercial best practices standards.
- Leading and participating in R&D projects.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- MSc in Information Security.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security through both academic and hands-on experience.
- Leadership and Project Management Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Greek and English language.
- Ability to write and deliver both technical and executive level documents and presentations.
- Information Security Certifications (i.e OSCP, CTP, CREST, CISA, CISSP, etc) are highly valued.
As part of the interview process, candidates may be required to actually demonstrate their knowledge and expertise in the aforementioned areas.
What we Offer:
- Dynamic and respectful environment – our people are the core of our business, we value each and every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching – work with passionate people and receive both theoretical as well as hands-on training
- Career development. Expand your career internationally and work alongside knowledgeable people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon your experience and qualifications. We’re focused on rewarding efforts. Our salaries and benefits package will keep you motivated throughout your career
Qualified applicants can forward their CV quoting reference code(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held and treated with confidentiality.