Apple iPhone 13 Pro Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1) By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2) The prize draw is being run by OBRELA SECURITY INDUSTRIES LIMITED (OBRELA) of 3rd Floor Marlborough House, 298 Regents Park Road, Finchley, London, England, N3 2SZ
Eligibility to enter
3) The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only with the following exception:
Staff and related persons of
4) In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5) A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6) The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7) The prize draw opens at … on 21/06/2022 and closes at … on 23/06/2022 at OBRELA’s physical stand NO. 45 in Infosecurity’s Europe exhibition, ExCel London, One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock
8) To enter the prize draw: You have to complete the form at https: https://www.obrela.com/infosecurity-2022-contest/
9) OBRELA will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10) The prize will be as follows: Apple iPhone 13 Pro (128GB) 5G – Graphite
11) OBRELA’s use of particular brands as prize does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12) The winner will be drawn at random.
13) The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14) OBRELA reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15) The decision of OBRELA regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it
16) Winner will be notified after 24/06/2022 by the email provided in the competition form
17) OBRELA will attempt to contact winner by email up to two times. If contact is not made, OBRELA reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
18) Arrangements for delivery will be made between OBRELA and the winner via telephone and/or email.
19) If he winner does not claim the prize within 14 days, he/she will lose the right to the prize.
20) If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed the prize within the required time limit, OBRELA reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
21) You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by OBRELA for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
22) Winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of the name in any media.
23) All personal information shall be used in accordance with the OBRELA’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://www.obrela.com/
Limitation of Liability
24) OBRELA does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that OBRELA does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
25) OBRELA does not provide any form of support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner
26) OBRELA reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27) The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.