Unified Threat Management (UTM) solutions protect organizations from breaches and malware attacks with a single, integrated solution that manages multiple layers of network security defense. A single appliance simplifies the simultaneous orchestration of various security tools such as IPS/IDS, network firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware and content filtering.
Obrela Security Industries Unified Threat Management Service provides an innovative model to help organizations and businesses protect their perimeter and internal network, incorporating a state-of-the-art security layer.
The Managed UTM Services include the following components:
- Stateful Firewall
- Web-Mail Protection
- Web-Content Filtering
- VPN (IPSec, PP2P, L2TP, OpenVPN)
- Application Detection and Control
Clients have access to the technology services through specialized management console, which provides visibility and includes a ticketing system.
The following are standard features provided as part of the services:
- 24×7 security event monitoring with advanced correlation and analysis
- 24×7 device availability monitoring
- 24×7 administration of UTM infrastructure
- Security software upgrade and patch management
- Policy change management
- On-demand security and compliance reporting via the web-based Customer Portal
- High availability support (add-on option)