Remediation Management is optimized through our SWORDFISH Vulnerability Management Console which greatly enhances client experience managing the complete vulnerability lifecycle from detection to corrective and/or mitigating actions with completely workflow'ed and ticketed tracking, reporting and analytics.
Clients are granted access to the Swordfish Vulnerability Management Console (S-VMC) - a centralized security reporting web application - based on customized workflows and optimized for Ethical Hacking and Vulnerability Assessment projects. Beyond just security reporting, S-VMC offers customizable workspaces that provide monitoring capabilities and allow for the vulnerabilities visual presentation, analysis and statistics.
Functionality includes but not limited to:
- Full Vulnerability Lifecycle Monitoring
- Instant Vulnerability Reporting and Assignment
- Mitigation Status Transparency
- Custom Workflows based on organization structure and processes
- Automatic Vulnerability Delegation to corresponding key users
- historical tracking of all results, mitigations and open issues for auditing purposes.
At a glance:
- Single Vulnerability Repository
- Can be integrated with VScan service to detect vulnerabilities across the network
- Workflows for planning, prioritization and remediation
- Dashboards and Reporting
- Access to Web based VMC Portal
- Intuitive and easy to use dashboards and reports
- Operational Dashboards
- Reports for security, management, and compliance
- Full access to actionable items, reports, findings and recommended actions
- Role-based and user-based views