Obrela will investigate and respond to any enterprise-wide intrusions, breaches or events which cannot be safely managed by the existing Client security team.
Services will include:
- Triage of the incident;
- Coordination, management and delivery of technical incident response; and
- Facilitation, advice and support to related activities.
WHY ADVANCED CSIRT
Advanced CSIRT provides support and guidance to its constituency including external parties i.e. SOC or ad-hoc clients and Obrela Security Industries itself, for the mitigation/containment of any security incident that may occur. This may include technical assistance in any of the following fields:
- Interpretation of the data collected by the data collection layers
- Guidance on the actions needed to contain incident and eradicate the threat
- Guidance for recovery actions if that is necessary
- Documentation on the investigation of the root-cause
MANAGED DETECTION & RESPONSE
Turnkey threat detection and response service that helps our clients manage operational risk and significantly reduce the mean time to detect and respond to cyberattacks.Learn More
MANAGED CYBER DEFENSE
Obrela offers a suite of managed security services that are designed to help organizations strengthen their cybersecurity posture. These services range from Managed NG Firewall, Managed WAF, Managed Database Protection and Audit Control, to Managed Identity Access, with a focus on comprehensive protection and scalability,Learn More
Obrela's portfolio includes a wide range of Advisory Services, led by a team of highly skilled and certified cybersecurity experts. These services are designed to enhance an organization's resilience to cyber threats, leveraging our global expertise and a strong focus on business objectives.Learn More