Obrela Security Industries provides security analytics and risk management services to identify, analyse, predict and prevent highly sophisticated security threats in real time. We have proven these services can be delivered professionally and consistently in numerous engagements and diverse projects, addressing a multitude of Cyber Security disciplines and industry-specific requirements.
Engineered for complex enterprise environments our technology allows for the highest, complete and most robust protection that clients can get for money, today.
We provide Enterprise Cyber Security Services, Intelligence and Technology in order to Enable, Defend, and Preserve Client’s proprietary information, corporate activities and their business interests.
We contribute to the information society and we evolve through constant research in the field of Cyber Security intelligence, leveraging our intellectual capital, our potential and our technology.
We believe that Cyber Security should be delivered as a service.
We aim to become a leading Global Cyber Security and Intelligence Technology and Service Provider capable to ensure the highest, complete and most robust protection that clients can get for money.
We help our clients develop their operational security capability providing with the necessary knowledge, intelligence and technology in order to predict, identify and dynamically prevent cybersecurity attacks, in real time, essentially minimizing the impact and incurred risks.
We do an amazing work. We produce highly sophisticated and innovative cyber security technology. We have a remarkable talent to create from ground zero. And a radical, disruptive market mindset – to offer information security as a service.
That is who we are. But to become global and one of the leading security service and technology providers worldwide it takes a lot more than that. It requires courage, persistence and focus. Focus on our strategy and our culture. The content and the context of who we are, what we want to do, and how.
And our culture is very simple – We seek Excellence. Our Culture focus is helping us achieve excellence. We keep improving our culture as we grow. We get better as we thrive for excellence. We help each other to be Great.
The Six Principles of our Culture:
- We develop leadership potential. The individuals at Obrela Security Industries have an opportunity to pursue and challenge themselves. That opportunity requires accountability and accountability creates ownership. As a company we keep a long-term view in mind as we continue to scale together with our people.
- We are as good as our people. Obrela Security Industries employs amazing people, but we all know that the sum is always greater than the parts. Our Crew tries hard for openness, collaboration, leadership, positive morale, diverse ideas and a shared vision of our goals. Each individual brings something unique and special to the mix, and together, it is a powerful force.
- We perform with a relentless commitment to exceeding expectations. Everything we do is driven by client needs. We want to be their indispensable partner. We have a passion for understanding and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are committed to providing demonstrably superior services with the highest levels of quality and excellence. We are professional in all our client dealings. We are highly valued and respected by our clients.
- We do what we like most. From our physical space to our sense of humor, we share a work-hard, enjoy-it-to-the-max attitude. We want our people to work in what they like most. We constantly try to identify their skills and their capabilities and match them with their interests and entertainment.
- Above all Obrela Values Innovation. Renovation and Pioneering is what we like most. We welcome and push change; we challenge the status quo. We encourage our people to be entrepreneurial, take some risks and learn from mistakes. We constantly look for new ideas, and value ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking. We keep things simple and minimize bureaucracy. Our leadership, our vision and our drive to find the most innovative solutions for our clients provide us with an opportunity to deliver exceptional value while keeping ourselves challenged and energized. Often, this requires us to challenge each other, our approach, and ourselves.
- We operate under the strictest code of ethics and integrity. We keep our word, and operate with a strict moral code. We define realistic expectations with each other and with our clients, partners and shareholders; and we deliver to those expectations. We act with sound judgment, maturity, and strong discretion and always learn from our mistakes.
We develop people by giving them the opportunity to develop themselves, by surrounding them with stunning colleagues and giving them big challenges to work on.
The long-term success of the Company depends on our capacity to attract, retain and develop employees able to ensure our growth on a continuing basis. This is a primary responsibility for all managers.
We aim to hire staff with personal attitudes and professional skills that will enable them to develop a long-term relationship with the Company. Therefore the potential for professional development is an essential standard for recruitment.
Each new member joining OBRELA is to become a participant in developing sustainable quality culture, which implies commitment to the Oerganization, a sense for continuous improvement and leaves no place for complacency. Therefore, and in view of the importance of these OBRELA values, special attention will be paid to the matching between a candidate’s values and the Company culture.
The validation of OSI’s continuous effort is reflected in a series of prestigious Awards, Accreditations and appearances:
- Accepted by the UK Council of Registered Ethical Security Testers (CREST). Obrela Security Industries is one of the very few companies worldwide holding this prominent accreditation globally..
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 for our services and infrastructure.
- ISAE 3402_TYPE II / SSAE16 SOC1 Type2 for our Security Operations Center (SOC) and our Manages Security Services.
- ISO 9001:2015 for our services and infrastructure.
- Global HPE MSSP Partner
- Selected to join the Global Endeavor Network as a High – Impact Enterprise after a rigorous, multi-step selection process.
- Business IT Excellence Awards 2012 event for its unique Best Practices in the exploitation of ICT Security Services.
- “Strongest Companies in Greece”, based on the ICAP Rating Score.
- Finalists in Stelios Awards for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in 2012
- Awarded as HP Security Partner of the Year (2012).
- HP Discover 2012 in FRANFURT. The world’s largest IT provider selected OSI to speak at their annual pan-European event regarding our breakthrough innovation in bringing next generation security intelligence to our customers. The event drew over 9000 people.