Welcome to the Obrela Security Industries (OSI) Website at https://www.obrela.com/ which is owned by OSI. This Website is operated by OSI and materials on the Website are primarily owned by OSI.
By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website. The materials contained in this web Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
OSI reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms without notice at any time. It is therefore important that you read this page regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Any questions or comments regarding this Website should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF WEBSITE
- In order to use or access the Website, you affirm and warrant that you are currently over the age of eighteen (18) years (twenty-one (21) years in places where eighteen (18) years is not the age of majority) and eligible to view and use the Website or any services affiliated. You further affirm and warrant that you are capable of lawfully entering into and performing all the obligations set forth in these terms.
- Access to OSI Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend some or all of the services we provide on the Website without any notice. OSI reserves the right to immediately terminate your use if decides at its sole discretion that you have breached these Terms or any relevant law, rule or regulation or you have engaged in conduct that OSI considers being inappropriate or unacceptable.
- The materials available on this Website including without limitation all text, graphics, images, and sounds are protected by copyright or other applicable intellectual property rights. The owner of such rights is OSI or its licensors as the case may be.
- You may download, store and use the documents available on this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use or that of your firm or company. OSI publications and blogs appearing on OSI Website may be shared on social media networks by use of sharing buttons, where provided, on OSI Website. You may not otherwise republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make any material on this Website available to any other party online, in hard copy or on any other electronic or physical media without OSI express prior written consent. Â You may not translate, or modify any material on this Website. OSI status (and that of any identified contributors) as authors of material on OSI Website must always be acknowledged.
- The OSI names and logos, and any other graphics and marks (whether registered or unregistered) used on this Website by us are protected by law. They must not be used in association with the products or services of a third party or in a manner which could, either directly or indirectly, discredit us, this Website or a third party. All other trademarks and trade names (including trade names and logos belonging to OSI clients and third parties) remain the intellectual property of their respective owners whose rights are similarly asserted.
- You must not use any method that could hinder the use of this Website by any person nor access or attempt to access any private communication, document, data or other material without OSI’s express prior written consent.
- You must not misuse OSI Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to OSI Website, the server on which OSI Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to OSI Website. You must not attack OSI Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or otherwise.
- You may link to OSI home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage OSI reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on OSI part where none exists.
Unless specifically authorized by OSI, you may not connect “deep links” to the Website, i.e., create links to this Website that bypass the home page or other parts of the Website. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Website on any other web Website or web page.
By registering to OSI newsletter you provide us your consent for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to OSI and/or the OSI Services. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service-related communications.
Protected material distributed by OSI Website may require the visitor to provide some personally identifiable information such as full name, address, e-mail address, and phone number, in order to grant access.
OSI cookies contribute to the proper functioning of this Website (technical session cookies). Their aim is to simplify your visits and improve the dialogue between OSI computer and yours. You can refuse the installation of such cookies by configuring your navigator accordingly. However, refusing installation can prevent you from having access to certain services on the Website. The information of the cookies is anonymous and will not be transferred to third parties.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
To the maximum extent permitted by law, OSI, its affiliates, licensors, and subcontractors disclaim all warranties, express, implied or statutory, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. OSI provides this Website, the Website documents, the software and any associated content as is and on as available basis, and makes no warranty of performance or quality or that this Website, the Website documents, the software, and any associated content will be error-free or uninterrupted. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties, so such exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall OSI and/or its respective suppliers have any monetary liability to you with respect to these Terms & Conditions, this website, the Website documents, the software or related content.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
In the event a dispute arises between you and OSI regarding the Website and its contents, OSI goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and OSI agree that any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises shall be resolved in accordance with the provisions below or as otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing by the parties. Before resorting to formal proceedings, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution and we will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation, as an alternative to litigation.