Endpoints are at the heart of workforce productivity and have been the attack vector of choice to adversaries given the level of access they may grant as well as the data they may contain. Protecting the endpoints has never been more essential and at the same time difficult than today, given the extended distributed workforce model which increases the level of exposure of corporate endpoints by having them operate in unsecure networks where the majority of traditional corporate security controls no longer apply.
Our EDR solution can assist organizations to:
- Regain the security control of their endpoints
- Automatically Prevent the majority of threats
- Proactively 24x7x365 monitor and detect threats to the endpoints
- Effectively respond to successful attacks
- Reduce the impact of threats and exposure of data to adversaries by means of rapid containment and recovery
- Reduce the Risk to the organization by reducing the possibilities of attack propagation to the corporate environment.
- Our EDR solution can be combined with our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service offering in order to provide holistic visibility to threats across the extended IT landscape of an organization.
Powered by Microsoft Defender ATP the leading product, according to the latest Gartner report, in endpoint security leveraging a range of techniques including behavioral, emulation, script analysis, memory scanning, network monitoring signatures and heuristics on the client along with cloud protection engines to detect newer malware. Tightly integrated with the OS, provides a big advantage in reducing complexity and time to deployment offering a wide range of features:
- Multi-layered protection: Multi-layered protection (built into the endpoint and cloud-powered) from file-based malware, malicious scripts, memory-based attacks, and other advanced threats
- Threat Analytics: Contextual threat reports provide SecOps with near real-time visibility on how threats impact their organizations
- A new approach to Threat and Vulnerability Management: Real-time discovery, prioritization based-on business context and dynamic threat landscape, and built-in remediation process speed up mitigation of vulnerabilities and misconfiguration
- Built-in, cloud-powered protections: Real-time threat detection and protection with built-in advanced capabilities protect against broad-scale and targeted attacks like phishing and malware campaigns
- Behavioral detections: Endpoint detection and response (EDR) sensor built into the Windows 10 for deeper insights of kernel and memory, and leveraging broad reputation data for files, IPs, URLs, etc., derived from the rich portfolio of Microsoft security services
- Contain the threat: Dramatically reduces the risk by strengthening your defenses when potential threats are detected. The offered solution can automatically apply Conditional access to restrict the endpoint from accessing corporate data until the threat was remediated.
- Automated security: From alerts to remediation in minutes – at scale. Our service leverages AI to automatically investigate alerts, determine if a threat is active, what course of action to take, and then remediate complex threats in minutes.
- Secure Score: Watch your security score rise as you implement automated and recommended actions to protect both users and data. Beyond problem tracking, our service offering provides recommendations on how to solve it. Vulnerability and configuration information provide weighted recommendations and actions to improve endpoint hardening and compare the current posture with the industry and global peers for benchmarking.
- “Deployment” is as easy through an array of options . The solution works on top of the Microsoft Defender Antivirus which is built-in most modern windows systems. Linux and MacOS platforms are natively supported.
- Alert context is associated with MITRE ATT&CK framework to assist in the understanding of the alert, the attack technique to trigger it and the actions to remediate it.
DETECT AND RESPOND
As an Integral part of our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) the EDR solution combines advanced threat detection with incident response and remediation including 24×7 monitoring and proactive threat hunting when needed.
- 24x7x365 EDR Alerts Monitoring
- Incident Detection and Analysis
- Threat Containment
- Threat Eradication
- Post incident investigation
- Remote SIRT until incident closure
- EDR fine-tuning & improvement
- Web interface to the end customer
- Incident case management system
If you are interested for a quote please contact us