Obrela Security Industries has been awarded a challenging Information Security project by one of the prominent mobile telecommunications providers in Greece.
The scope of the undertaken project “Monitor & Facilitate the Implementation of the Information Security Management Framework” is to support the client’s efforts in achieving compliance with the Corporate Information Security Framework, demonstrating Compliance with the requirements posed by the Legal & Regulatory National Authorities and maintaining a well-balanced security level.
Within the project Scope O.S.I will:
- Assess scope, quality, compliance and completeness of the existing Information Security Framework Documentation.
- Evaluate procedures adaptation in the current operational environment.
- Monitor and facilitate implementation of the Framework.
- Demonstrate compliance and adherence to internal policies, laws and regulations.
- Provide knowledge and information in the field of information security management and standards.
- Provide the Business with information and practical recommendations that will allow Senior Management to gain a sound understanding of the information security process model, policies and procedures necessary to achieve compliance.
- Build and broaden awareness within the corporate environment