One of the largest regional banks in Greece has assigned Obrela Security Industries with the evaluation of the online banking services of its regional business units in order to identify potential vulnerabilities or missing security controls.
Within the project scope, Obrela Security Industries identified the level of risk associated with any weakness and recommended countermeasures which negated those weaknesses and mitigate the associated risk to an acceptable business level.
The outcome of this project:
- Provided Business with a sound understanding of its security posture and risks level derived from weaknesses in the infrastructure under deployment;
- Identified security vulnerabilities in practices infrastructure and network;
- Examined any weaknesses that may be present, which could be exploited by an attacker aiming to compromise the confidentiality, integrity or availability of electronic systems and data;
- Recommended compensatory controls and propose solutions to mitigate risks, monitor and audit the security of critical infrastructure;
- Built and broadened security awareness.