Asset lies at the core of information security, being the principal element of its most important processes, like Vulnerability Management, Risk Management, etc. Asset Management is therefore an essential requirement in keeping a solid and consistent basis to achieve excellence in terms of security constituents, such as risk, resilience and privacy, to name a few. However, Asset Management needs to successfully address issues associated with timeliness in delivery, accuracy in repository, complexity of information and management of data gathering and updating processes, especially in large organizations cases, in order for all its system and human feeders and consumers to collaborate smoothly, effectively and efficiently.
SWORDFISH Asset Management Application has been built around these concepts, providing tools to decompose the hierarchy of your organizational assets in terms of systems, applications, business services, locations, etc. and to facilitate the mapping of these assets to respective asset owners and the classification of every asset based on a number of criteria.
At a glance:
- Map your organizational assets in terms of IT Systems, Applications, Business Services, Departments, Locations
- Define custom fields for your assets through Ontology Manager.
- Map the dependencies between assets and facilitate risk analysis.
- Keep a central asset management repository and use your asset registry during work- flow execution.
- Assign one or more asset owners and redirect workflow path based on selected asset(s).
- Easily import assets from Excel files or a connect to a 3rd-party source via a connector.
Find out more by downloading the Swordfish Asset Management Datasheet.